Friday, April 9, 2010

Lily Lemontree


Lily Lemontree is truly that....reviving the charming arts! I love this site because I love the glamour of movie stars and fashion and all that lifestyle entails! I'm not very good at keeping up though on the latest Glam Shots of celebrities, but now I don't have to be! I've got Lily Lemontree!

Here's a picture from a cover shoot with Tina Fey!


You know how I said I love fashion........this is my fashionista! Victoria Beckham has the best style! If I could replicate anyones style, I think it would be her. Ha! In my dreams!



I love convertibles but I could never make one look as good as Penelope Cruz does!


Can't you see why I love this blog so much? It's glamour wrapped up with a pretty bow. Forget all that googling and TMZing and just come check out Lily Lemontree for all the celebrity glam you can find!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are truly too kind! Thank you so much for such a lovely post!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lily Lemontree!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lily Lemontree - one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LL, TF and VB! Great blog. xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Lily Lemontree is a divine dose of daily style! And she's so kind! I've never read a post where she disparaged anyone's style; she simply points out the job well done. Very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree! Lily's blog is just charming - great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily does have one lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rang praises where they are well deserved. Lily is one talented and kind lady! Hope you are doing well?! Happy Sunday to you ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered her blog and am excited to follow her around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that I found this blog and have now found Miss Lemontree - what fun! Thanks. "See" you again soon,
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete